Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lauren Wilson ~ Hershey Senior Portraits





This is Lauren. I took her senior pictures one year ago! I know, I'm a terrible blogger. I used to blog a couple times a week before I had kids, but now, with a two year old who likes to play outside and a baby who likes to be held a lot, my hands-free time is limited.

I wanted to share these photos, though, because it is senior picture time! If you want to have some stellar senior portraits, call me or email me to schedule. I really love getting unique portraits of my seniors. It's such an exciting time in your life as you go from high school to college. So optimistic and
hopeful. So many opportunities to look forward to. Lauren was going to be a super athlete in college. I hope she has enjoyed her freshman year!

Spring is filling up, so contact me soon to get your senior portraits! 717-461-0056

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow amazing and stunning pictures...

Wedding Speech Order